.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Basketball :: essays research papers

Basketball     Basketball is a great game that is one of the most popular in America.In this shoot a line you feed to have nigh aim to shoot, ripe(p) jumping skills to rebound,you have to be quick, and to a fault have good ball handling skills. In a substantial gamethere are only five players on the court, referees, tarnish outs, and rules like norunning with the ball, no fouling, out of bounds and no running over the otherteams players on offense. I really have sex vie this game and I practice a lot impertinent on my court and play for P.A.L in the winter. I think I am a prettygood player and dream of playing for the NBA one day. Next year Im going toplay varsity for our train instead of wrestling and try my topper to help theteam win. If I try really hard and practice everyday I could be an extremelygood player. I usually play with my friends after tame for fun or just toplay around and have a good time, practice on my own to practice things I lead work on, or practice with my dad and let him give me nigh pointers.     I love watching basketball games on TV and usually watch the Knicks play.Out of all of the 28 teams in the NBA my favorite teams from best to leastfavorite are the New York Knicks with Patrick Ewing, Larry Johnson, John Starks,Charlie Ward, Chris Childs, Charles Oakly, and Allen Houston. Then I like theCharlotte Hornets with Anthony Mason, Tyrone Bouges, Glenn Rice, Gladie Divac,and Curry. My third favorite team is the Seattle Super Sonics with Shawn Kemp,Gary Payton, Schremph, and Perdue. My fourth and last favorite team is theOrlando Magic with my favorite player Anfernee Hardaway, Horris Grant, and NickAnderson. My triad favorite players in the NBA are1)Anfernee Hardaway/ nickname "Penny"2)Larry Johnson/nickname " grandma"3)Shawn Kemp/nickname "Rainman"These players have a lot of talent and I enrapture watching them play.For instance Anfernee is a leader for the team and has good passes, gooddribbling, and good shooting skills. While Larry Johnson has goodrebounding, pretty good shooting, and good dunking skills. Last but not leastShawn Kemp who has great rebounding and spectacular dunking skills including depict dunks and great allyoops.     I think basketball is a great sport and that it will continue to be

No comments:

Post a Comment